OUR PRIVACY PLEDGE TO YOU, OUR CUSTOMER
Mega Furnitures respects your privacy. Mega Furnitures does not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable information regarding its customers to any third party. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security, and will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
When you purchase products from Mega Furnitures or register for any of Mega Furnitures services, we automatically place you on our list to receive email regarding updates about special offers, new products, and new services. If you do not wish to receive email updates, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and type "remove" in the subject line.
USE OF INFORMATION
Mega Furnitures will not collect any personal information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly provided by such individuals.
Examples of such information are: name, postal address, email address, phone number, birthdays, and product commentary.
Mega Furnitures may share non-personal aggregate, or summary, information regarding its customers with partners or other third parties, but Mega Furnitures does not sell or share any information at the individual customer level.
Mega Furnitures may use a feature of your internet web browser called a "cookie" to assign a unique identification to your computer. Cookies are files that your web browser places on your computer's hard drive.
Mega Furnitures creates and then uses these cookie files to track your clicks as you go through the Mega Furnitures website.
Cookies can also be used to help to save and retrieve passwords used on the Mega Furnitures site and information on past purchases and other preferences, saving you from having to re-enter this information upon every visit to the Mega Furnitures website.
Cookies cannot be used by us to retrieve any personal information about you unless you have previously purchased from or registered with us.
• No minimum order is ever required by Mega Furniture Products.
• All purchase orders and cancellations must be issued by mailed or e-mailed to Mega Furnitures.
Customer cancellations must be confirmed by e-mailed to Mega Furnitures .
Mega Furnitures will cancel orders remaining open in excess of 10 days from date of PO receipt or from customer required ship date, unless otherwise noted.
• All orders for items that are in stock will be proceess within a 48 hour period upon receipt of a confirmed purchase order .
• If any item in your purchase order is not in stock, you will be notified. Upon notification, you will have the following three options to choose from in regard to
1. Ship the items that are available now and back order the out of stock items. (Split-shipment)
2. Hold the order until all items are in stock and then ship the entire order complete. (Hold and Consolidate)
3. Ship the items that are available now and cancel the order for items not in stock.
If you are not satisfied with your merchandise, or if you find that it is defective or damaged, it may be returned or exchanged within 15 days of the original
purchase date from Mega Furnitures with proof of purchase.
• After 15 days, Mega Furnitures will replace the defective or damaged parts and components based on the guidelines within the limited warranty.
• A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained to process the return and is valid for 15 days from date issued and must be
included with the returned product.
• Merchandise returned free of defects or damages must be returned in its original packaging and in re-saleable condition. Customer must return the
merchandise freight prepaid to Mega Furnitures designated location. Mega Furnitures will not refund to customer the original shipping charges.
In addition, Mega Furnitures can assess a 35% restocking fee against the Customer’s account on all non-defective returns for refund/exchange.
• Credit for the full cost minus shipping and processing fees, where applicable, will be issued to customers upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
• Damages due to freight carrier mishandling and/or concealed damage, must be reported within 15 days of receipt of product. Credit for damaged
merchandise will be issued to customers upon resolution of the claim to the freight carrier on behalf of the customer.
• Damages done when shipping 3rd party are not covered in this return policy. Customer will be responsible for any claims that need to be filed with the
3rd party carrier, both Trucking and Fed Ex/UPS.
• All products are subject to change. Measurements and finishes are subject to slight variations.